At Zyzygy we work to provide the best solutions, practices and methodologies, through innovation, to make human life easier.
We want you to participate in high impact and innovative projects for international clients. We are looking for creative minds with large experience in at least one of the following practices:
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, adhering to industry best practices.
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into the CI/CD pipelines to ensure software quality.
- Monitor and troubleshoot pipeline issues, addressing performance bottlenecks and resolving failures promptly.
- Continuously evaluate and implement improvements to the CI/CD process to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to optimize infrastructure and maintain seamless integration with Jenkins.
- Stay updated with the latest Jenkins features, plugins, and tools to keep the CI/CD process up-to-date and efficient.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members on CI/CD best practices and Jenkins usage.
We value profiles with:
- DevOps Culture: Understanding of DevOps principles and experience working in a DevOps-oriented environment.
- Jenkins Certification: Hold a valid Jenkins certification (Jenkins Certified Engineer or equivalent) to demonstrate your expertise in Jenkins.
- Professional Experience: Have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in designing and managing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- CI/CD Tools: Proficiency in other CI/CD tools like GitLab CI, CircleCI, Travis CI, or others is a plus.
- Scripting and Automation: Strong scripting skills with experience in languages such as Groovy, Shell, Python, or others for pipeline automation and customizations.
- Version Control: Solid understanding of version control systems, particularly Git.
- Build Tools: Familiarity with build tools like Maven, Gradle, or Ant to manage dependencies and build processes.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Knowledge of automated testing frameworks (e.g., JUnit, Selenium) and integration into CI/CD pipelines for ensuring software quality.
- Operating Systems: Experience in working with Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Containerization: Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and their integration with Jenkins.
- Infrastructure as Code: Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts using tools like Terraform or Ansible is desirable.
- Problem-Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve pipeline issues efficiently.
We offer you:
To be part of an expanding Company that values teamwork, innovation, diversity of perspectives, transparency, quality and effectiveness.
The opportunity to design your personal and professional growth, in a space of continuous learning, development and challenging projects.
Work flexibility, since most of the time you will enjoy the advantages of the Home Office; although, as we believe in the importance of personal relationships with our co-workers, we also have face-to-face work spaces and Team Building meetings.