At Zyzygy we work to provide the best solutions, practices and methodologies, through technological innovation, to provide tangible and sustainable value to the clients who trust us.
For the Solutions Architect position, it is necessary to find a specialist who is passionate in the area of solution architecture and technology, with an interdisciplinary perspective and a vision committed to the development of innovative solutions that provide value to our clients, local and international.
Our Projects require people who:
- Enjoy taking on new challenges and can think outside the box.
- Give their best for the pleasure of working with commitment and dedication.
- Move forward driven by curiosity, focused on exceeding their own limits.
- Live their mistakes as learning experiences and view changes as opportunities.
- Value and promote an excellent work environment: with respect, collaboration, and that contribute their share of joy and fun.
- Enjoy playing as a team, co-creating in a collaborative and agile manner.
We offer you:
- To be part of an expanding Company that values teamwork, innovation, diversity of perspectives, transparency, quality and effectiveness.
- The opportunity to design your personal and professional growth, in a space of continuous learning, development and challenging projects.
- Work flexibility, since most of the time you will enjoy the advantages of the Home Office; although, as we believe in the importance of personal relationships with our co-workers, we also have face-to-face work spaces and Team Building meetings.
We value profiles with:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience with tools and application of good business architecture practices. TOGAF and/or SAFe.
- Advanced knowledge of observability strategies. Practice in concepts such as Site Reliability Engineering.
- Familiarity with Cloud environments (GCP, Azure, hybrid solutions). Certifications and experience in cloud native solutions will be valued.
- Advanced knowledge of Design Patterns and algorithms, data architectures and applications.
- Elastic Stack / Grafana Labs and/or similar observability tools.
- Knowledge of test cycle strategies.
- Knowledge of BPMN (Celonis, Signavio, Camunda, Pegasystems) as well as concepts of Decision Management (DMN) and Case Management (CMMN), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will also be valued.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Advanced English level, verbal and written (must communicate with clients and/or collaborators in English).